Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Beer?

It's Friday afternoon. The clock is inching further away from noon, and ever closer to 5. I find myself expectantly glancing at the screen of my iPhone, waiting for the text message to brighten the display.

"Friday beer?"
Dale's Pale Ale at Sam's Quik Shop


For my taste, there's no better place in Durham to meet up for a Friday post-work beer than Sam's Quik Shop (not a typo). Free tastings from different featured breweries, multiple taps of draft brews, shelves stocked to the max with delicious craft: this is a true beer lovers paradise.





And now that they have a new bottle shop location (my write up here), there are two great places in the Bull City to ease into the weekend with a little beer drinking and beer shopping.

Upstairs patio at Sam's Bottle Shop
Cheers to Friday Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment